Director of Finance, InspireCorps
Delivers strategic thinking and practical services to drive the InspireCorps team.
Judith is a strategic partner with InspireCorps, providing financial management services, budgeting, payroll services, and other critical infrastructure support. With energy and encouragement, Judith contributes organizational skills and extensive business management experience to the InspireCorps team.
In over twenty years as a non-profit leader, Judith engineered highly-effective operational structures to support mission-driven work. As the President of Farrell & Farrell Consulting Services, Inc., Judith now helps build purpose-centered organizations through a shared services business model. Her focus is on assisting organizations to establish robust business operations so principals may have their greatest external impact.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- Bachelor of Arts (BS), Economics, Millikin University
- Master of Arts (MA), Education, University of Connecticut
- Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor
- Start-up Mentor, reSET – Social Enterprise Trust (CT)
- Board of Directors, Colchester Business Association