To our community of clients, colleagues and friends,
In light of the many unknowns around the COVID-19 virus, we know that this is a time of uncertainty and disruption for many organizations. We recognize the need for thoughtful leadership in navigating the turbulence, and in that spirit we want to offer our support.
Leading people is the required compliment to successfully realizing any change. Calm, confidence, agility, resilience and inspiration are needed in your leaders now more than ever.
Here are some of the ways we are supporting clients at this time:
- Webinars on:
- Managing change and ambiguity through inspirational leadership
- How to inspire your team remotely
- Best practices in communicating and collaborating remotely
- Emotions and energy management during times of high stress
- Virtual leader/manager group coaching circles on the topic of effectively leading remote teams
- Virtual coaching and strategic conversations for individual leaders who need additional support and thought partnership during this time
- Micro-learning (2-10 min recorded lessons) on leading your team through change and staying resilient
There is a section in our book on the upside of stress and crisis and how certain situations, even natural disasters (kind of like this one) can actually inspire through people coming together, needing and supporting one another in new ways, activating resourcefulness and showing what they are capable of when we collaborate, and getting through a difficult experience together.
A resource we want to recommend as you are creating contingency strategies and plans is this HBR article specific to responding to COVID-19.
To discuss how we can support your organization, please reach out to Jen@inspirecorps.com.
In inspiration and partnership,
The InspireCorps Team